On September 14th, 2019, we had the pleasure of photographing Margarite and Jesse’s 25 year wedding vow renewal ceremony and celebration at the The Citizen Hotel in Downtown Sacramento. The couple contacted us online with a clear vision in mind of what they wanted for their special day. This made capturing every aspect of the event including the rooms and location before the celebration, individual photos of the bride and the groom while they were getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception, a breeze. Although everything was done online without meeting in person, except for on the day of the event, we were able to capture and create the images that will provide a lasting memory for the couple and their family. Some of the highlights of this event included the daughter’s heartfelt speech recognizing her parents commitment to each other over the past 25 years, the entertaining and talented Mariachi band, and the beautiful backdrop of Sacramento.
Several tips to consider when looking for a photographer that this couple got right:
- Know what you want and stay organized
- Choose a location like old Sacramento where there are many options for beautiful backdrops
- Keep the ceremony and reception in one location to maximize the amount of time the photographer can spend taking photos
- Don’t be afraid to hire someone online and make sure to communicate as many details as possible with your photographer, so logistics are in place prior to the day of the event
- Enjoy your special day and we will make sure to capture all the special moments for you